After-School ENRICHMENT Program
We are pleased to offer a variety of after-school enrichment activities for families of Lower & Middle School students who need to provide a safe, fun and engaging atmosphere until their child can be picked up from school.
We now offer several enrollment options: you can choose to bundle the traditional program with some activities through the After-School Enrichment Plus+ and After-School 3x Weekly options, or choose to enroll in just Enrichment Activities each semester. We hope families find the flexibility of these options to be convenient to their individual schedules.
2017-18: Semester 1 Activities Schedule & Enrollment Form
** Download, complete form and return to the school, ATTN: Business Office **
- After School Enrichment will be split into two semesters this school year. The dates are as follows: Semester 1 (Sept. 8 – Jan. 31) and Semester 2 (Jan. 31 – June 14).
- Students enrolled in After School Enrichment Plus+ must be picked up no later than 6 p.m. A late pickup fee of $15 will be charged to those who are picked up after 6 p.m.
- Modified programming will be available on all half days. Students not enrolled in Enrichment Plus+ / Enrichment 3x will be charged the day rate of $30.
- On days of forecasted inclement weather for the afternoon or evening, the school may choose to cancel after school activities or end the program early so that students and faculty can safely travel home. During these rare events, a decision will be made and communicated as early as possible by e-mail and phone.
- The only day there is NO scheduled After School is the last day of school, which is Friday, June 15. On that day school dismisses at noon, and the building closes early.
- Students will not be able to participate in any activities without a completed enrollment form.
For more information, e-mail Sabina Clifford at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-833-8650.