Lower & Middle School Admissions
We are selective in admissions and seek students who will benefit from our programs as well as positively contribute to our community. Bay Ridge Prep operates on a rolling admissions system which means there is no application deadline, however, we recommend submitting your application in the fall prior to the intended academic year of enrollment.
Prior to applying, if you would like to schedule a Zoom or phone conversation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following instructions will help guide you through the student’s application for admission to Bay Ridge Prep:
- Attend a Lower or Middle School Virtual Open House
- Apply Online
- Request Teacher Recommendations
- Submit copies of report cards from the past 3 years including current year
- Request Official School Transcripts
- Submit Academic Evaluations (if applicable to your child)
- Virtual Middle School Interview & Lower School Visits
- Next Steps
- Check out our Lower/Middle School Viewbook!