Lower & Middle School Admissions
We are selective in admissions and seek students who will benefit from our programs as well as positively contribute to our community. Bay Ridge Prep operates on a rolling admissions system which means there is no application deadline, however, we recommend submitting your application in the fall prior to the intended academic year of enrollment.
Prior to applying, if you would like to schedule a Zoom or phone conversation with Alissa Roeder, our Admissions Director, please book a meeting.
The following instructions will help guide you through the student’s application for admission to Bay Ridge Prep:
- Attend a Lower or Middle School Virtual Open House
- Apply Online
- Request Teacher Recommendations
- Submit copies of report cards from the past 3 years including current year
- Request Official School Transcripts
- Submit Academic Evaluations (if applicable to your child)
- Virtual Middle School Interview & Lower School Visits
- Next Steps
- Check out our Lower/Middle School Viewbook!
Virtual Open Houses
Our Lower & Middle School Virtual Open Houses are now live for registration via Ravenna. If you do not have a Ravenna account, click the the Apply Now button to create one.
Lower School Open Houses
Wed., Oct 21 (Kinder-2nd grade)
Wed., Nov 18 (Grades 3 - 5)
Wed., Dec 2 (Kinder-2nd grade)
Wed., Dec 16 (Grades K - 5)
Middle School Open Houses
Thurs., Oct 22 (Grades 6 - 8)
Thurs., Nov 19 (Grades 6 - 8)
Thurs., Dec 3 (Grades 6 - 8)
Open Houses will begin at 9am on Zoom.