Upper School Admissions
Bay Ridge Prep students believe in their power to succeed. The ingredients to that success: a progressive academic environment that emphasizes experiential learning, intimate class sizes and an outstanding faculty. Our graduates are critical thinkers, responsible citizens and caring people with successful and meaningful personal and professional lives.
We are selective in admissions and seek students who will benefit from our programs as well as positively contribute to our community. Bay Ridge Prep operates on a rolling admissions system which means there is no application deadline, however, we recommend submitting your application in the fall prior to the intended academic year of enrollment.
Prior to applying, if you would like to schedule a time to speak with Alissa Roeder, our Admissions Director, please click the Book a Meeting link below to schedule a Zoom conversation.
The following instructions will help guide you through the student’s application for admission to Bay Ridge Prep:
- Attend an Upper School Virtual Open House
- Apply Online
- Request Teacher Recommendations
- Submit copies of report cards from the past 3 years including current year
- Request Official School Transcripts
- Submit Academic Evaluations (if applicable to your child)
- Virtual Upper School Interview
- Next Steps
- Check out our Virtual Viewbook!
Virtual Open Houses
Grades 9 - 12
Tues., October 20
Tues., November 17
Tues., December 1
Tues., Dec 15
Open Houses will begin at 9am on Zoom.